The Classic outdoor wood furnace is installed outside, typically 30 to 500 feet away from your home and or business and works with your existing heating systems. A water jacket surrounds the furnace firebox and heated water is circulated to the home or building through insulated underground tubes. This is adaptable for forced air or hot water heat systems.
For installation examples and technical illustrations, please visit centralboiler.com
We've added "Real Tree Camo" to our color collection!
1. Vent Cap: Design eliminates evaporation.
2. High Capacity Water Jacket: Receives multiple tests to ensure welding integrity. Certified high quality steel used - no mixed metals.
3. Ripple Top® Design: For increased heat transfer area and lower maintenance.
4. Large, Insulated Cast-Iron Door: Ergonomically designed with a large door for easy loading. Door is insulated for maximum efficiency. Door parts are powder coated for increased paint durability.
5. Automatic Draft Control: Thermostatically controls water temperature in system.
6. Skid Base Framework: Makes installation easy with or without cement foundation. Only the CL 7260 and Pallet Burner require a slab.
7. Welded Steel Framework: Heavy-gauge framework engineered for enhanced strength of side panels and roof.
8. Insulated Chimney: The chimney is a type HT listed factory-built chimney for wood burning appliances. Two 4-foot chimney sections standard.
9. Rear Exhaust Outlet: Increases efficiency. Eliminates leaks and corrosion that competitors experience from chimneys that exit through the roof. Designed for easy inspection. Reduces heat loss by over 50%.
10. Water-Filled HeatLock Baffle™: Creates secondary combustion area. Traps heat in firebox - will not warp or burn out with extreme heat.
11. Urethane Foam Insulation: Insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight seal around the water jacket.
12. Rectangular Firebox: Engineered with stay pins- will not collapse like round designs can.
13. Ash Pan: 3/8" thick, formed ash pan is durable and easy to clean. (1/4” thick, formed ash pan on stainless steel models.)
Fan Draft option available for all models.
A dual fuel ready option is also available which allows the furnace to be fitted with a fuel oil, natural gas, or propane burner.
E CLASSIC MODELS